- many + s
- much no s
access to sth
- Access to the exercise room is include with your stay
not far from: 不远处
- Not far from the train station lies Starlight Park, which is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
the lightest one
- Ultrora Action’s T-Pro tennis shoe is the lightest one one the market right now.
be satisfied with sb/sth
- If you are not satisfied with your Electoshine toothbrush, you may return it for a full refund.
into the end of = at the end of
- 15Q114: DG Feed Supply had shown strong growth heading into the end of the fiscal year.
17Q128: be + asked + to
- Those who wish to volunteer at the annual Sebastian Park flower-planting event this Saturdat are asked to arrive early.
eligible + to / for V
- After a six-month probationary period, city employees are elibible to take vacation days.
- 11Q111: Children under five years of age are eligible for free vision tests.
because of + n
- Parking on Dahakno Street will be prohibited for the next few days befause of emergency repairs to water lines.
from around the world 来自世界各地的
- Boyd Street Market is Mapleton’s largest retailer of foods from around the world.
be pleased to: glad to do sth
- Riversedge City is pleasure to announce new monthly parking discounts for tis residents.
- The corporate fitness center is equipped with fourteen stationary bicycles.
a shipping date for sth
- The chefs are still waiting for a shipping for the new convection oven that was ordered two weeks age.
a considerable upturn: 大幅好转、可观的回升
- Altona Printing is expecting a considerable upturn in holiday card orders in the next few weeks.
比较级 & 最高级
- 表示程度的（more most much very）都为副词
- 比较级：more / more + adj + than + sth
- 最高级：most / the most / the best + adj + sth
- 特殊：much more adv than
- 17Q109: The building’s new ventilation system circulates heat much more evenly than before.
- the best之后必定放adj
- 13Q119: Mr. Wijaua is reviewing the resumes to select the candidate best qualified for the position.
- The Ford Group’s proposed advertising compaign is by far the most innovative we have seen so far.
- Prethart Tool Company has created a more powerful drill than its previous models.
- Techniques help people think more creatively.
- The team’s contributions to the Ripton Group’s marketing plan were very favorably acknowledged.
- 13Q104: The commercial for Zhou’s Cafe’ was easily Sunn Agency’s best advertisment of the year.
- 看到 冠詞(a/an/the) + ___ + 介係詞 的形式時，選擇名詞
- 熟悉 名詞+名詞 的模式，第一個名詞當作adj，修飾第二個名詞
- 選項中剩兩個名詞時，選擇 語意較通順 的
双名词：→ 组成名词词组，整体视作名词，所以依据前后词性判断（礼物店 != 礼物的店）
- gift shop / coffee shop
- Dr.Braun will write recommendation letter only for interns who master every task expected of a junior copy editor.
- the recent initiative to
- Ashburn Bank’s online service has been in tht demand lateness.
a/an/the + n (单词或是短语) + of –> 中间名词看起来都是单名词或是形容词+名词
- The director has requested a comparison of the costs of sth
- The expansion of the Kawagoe factory has had a significant impact on Inagi technology employees’ productivity.
- The chefs are still waiting for a shipping date for the new convectionn oven that was ordered two weeks ago.
- Professor Phuong will go over the use of the laboratory instruments with the interns next week.
- Mr.s Ruotolo’s presentation on the new tax changes is scheduled for 10:00 A.M.
- Ms. Wong has expressed interest in leading the city’s planned beautification project.
- be similar to + n
- Although the new X150 printer is similar to other models, it costs only half as much.
- serve as + n
- This letter serves as confirmation that we have received and processed your credit-card cancellation.
- its + n
- The Brownsville Homeless Shelter has helped thousands of people since its creation last year.
形容词 -> 表示状态
- 看到 冠詞(a/an/the) + ___ + 名詞 的形式時，填入形容詞的可能性很高
- 看到 be動詞+___ 的形式時，填入形容詞的可能性很高
- 熟悉 動名詞+名詞 的名詞詞組模式
- 在 介係詞to的後面 ，選擇動名詞
- 在 become的后面，选择adj
- 在 名词或是名词短语的前面，选择adj
- Lasner Electronics’ staff have extensive knowledge of current hardware systems.
- World Fish Supply delivers the freshest fish possible thanks to innovative preservation and shipping methods.
- BYF Company specializes in personalized promotional items to help companies advertise their brand.
be动词 + 形容词：
- In light of our recent expansion, it will be necessary to hire another administrative assistant by June 1.
- The new location of the Bentler Company is easily accessible by car or bus.
- Even though Smithton Electronics’ second quarter was not profitable, the company plans to invest large sums on research.
- The second-generation XR1280 unit is equal to its predecessor, except for tis reduced weight.
- 12Q119: THe rear entrance to RC Bank will be closed for repairs and not accessible next Monday. （and连接对等，故依据will be判断）
- Everyone at the annual Tirnaco exposition seemed excited by the new products on display.
副词 -> 表示程度
- approved in a suprisingly short time
- The clerk said that roughtly fifteen customers had been waiting outside the store for it to open.
- 15 Q122: Ms. Taniguchi’s supervisor commended her for negotiating effectively with Furuyama Corporation.
be动词 + 副词 + 形容词（短语）
- The initial response to the beta version of the software allows us to be fairly optimistic about future product sales.
- The conclusions from our analysis turned out to be directly applicable to the budget problem.
- Sidewalks in the town of Newburgh are generally one meter wild.
- Mr. Ashburton has been highly recommended by all of his references.
- With the Gema XTI binoculars, users can easily see objects that are more than 100 meters away.
- Ben sanders innovatively desiigned the suitcase to fold up easily for compact storage.
- The dinging room furniture was left intentionally in the house because the new owner bought it.
be动词 + 副词 + 名词
- a file was clearly success
- Even the ECO had to admit that Prasma Designs’ win was partly the result of fortunate timing.
be动词 + 副词 + 动词
- If you have recently purchased a digital camera and want to learn how to use it, this course is for you.
- 11Q118: Proceeds from the sale of Delcrest Corporation were equally divided among the founder’s three daughters.
be动词 + 副词 + 动名词：
- At Correia Electronics, we are continually researching appliance technology.
- Roxy Koenig is actively seeking a new venue for her summer concert
- 15Q111: Companies without informaation technology specialists can rely on Vyber Software Advisers for assistance with online services.
- 12Q117: Viewers can easily relate to the main character in the popular television series Autumn Mystery.
- 可以在此笔记搜寻 “be “ 查看例句
对等单词链接：and, but, or, so, nor, for（因为用法，非介词用法）, yet, then
对等多词链接：both … and … / either … or … / neither … nor … / not only … but also …
名词从属链接：that, if, whether, when, where, why, how
- 表示时间：when, while, before, after, as, till, since
- 表示地点：where, wherever
- 表示原因：because, as, since
- 表示状态：as（如同）, like, in the (same) way
- 表示目的：so that, in order to
- 表示结果：so … that
- 表示条件：if, unless (only if)
- 表示虽然：although, though, while
- 表示比较：than, as…as, the…the
16Q111: According to the structure “by + reflexive pronoun”.
- Kespi Brand cookies, delicious by themselves, are even better when paired with a glass of milk.
13Q125: Local merchants are hopeful that if this new business succeeds, theirs will also benefit.
- in / on / at
- in spite of
- because of
- regardless of
- due to
- according to
- in addition to
- except for
- place, time and range:
- upon 在。。。之上 (等于on) it was based upon two principles
- within: within vs among | Common Errors in English | within or among
- among 在。。。之中
- despite v.s. although -> conj
in, on, at
-> 自己的理解筆記：大内上地 + 外周时
- on：精確到這週（on weekend）、這星期（on Friday）、有指定日期（Apr 4th）
- 如有有地点 + 时间，先以地点判断（at the natural history conference tomorrow）
- for + 一段时间
- 16Q102: AGU Group’s insurance rates have remained steady for the last three years.
- 14Q104: Every attorney at the firm of Duncan and Hulce has practived law for more than ten years.